Cooking with the Impressionists in 2021: 5 class special! Get one class FREE! Save 20%
Our very popular series, "Cooking with the Impressionists," combines art history with a cooking lesson based on the recipes of the French impressionists. You'll enjoy a short visual presentation of relevant art by art historian and professional chef, Dr. Wendy Joyce, and recreate dishes inspired by the artists. All new material for 2021.
Artists include: Claude Monet, Mary Cassatt, Paul Cezanne, Vincent Van Gogh, Pierre Auguste Renoir, Paul Gauguin, Toulouse Lautrec and MORE!
In 2021, there will be an all new series based around themes rather than individual artists. Each lesson is its own little Impressionist world (some more sordid than others!)
Dates and topics TBC very soon but here's a sample:
1) Sex, drugs and Offenbach: illicit activities in Impressionist paintings
2) Painting Le Moulin Rouge: Parisian Cabarets, Restaurants and Nightclubs in Impressionism
3) Seduction of the Mediterranean: The 'Midi' aka the Med coast of France in the work and life of Cezanne, Monet, Renoir
4) Gardens and Picnics (obviously Claude Monet but there's more to it than just him!)
5) The Impressionist painters in Provence: Paul Cezanne, Pissarro and a few others
Sign up for all five of our 2021 Impressionists workshops and Save $135!!